Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blog relaunch.

I'd like to thank anyone who has decided to bear with me while this blog gets transmogrified into something new. After thinking about it a while, and re-discovering my love of regular old fiction while on vacation, I decided I would turn this blog into something where I review modern contemporary fiction-- pretty much anything published since the recent turn of the century (though I may occasionally review things a bit older than that if they are earlier works of current writers). There will be no discrimination based on indies or big publishers-- I'm just going to be writing about whatever the hell strikes my fancy. The name is in reference to the Haruki Murakami novel Hard-boiled Wonderland and the End of the World. Reading Murakami obsessively over the last few weeks is basically the reason why I'm reading non-SF fiction again.

In similar very exciting news regarding my reviews, I'm writing for a new SF blog that focuses on self-published and indie books called Adarna SF. Hope you will check out my writing there, as I'll be posting at least 1-2 reviews a month on there. Looking forward to working on that blog, too.

I haven't even decided on a review schedule or anything like that, but keep up with my Twitter and I'll let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment